Giants Towing Handles the Heavy Duty Jobs
It’s time for a change. You’ve been planning your move to Hayward, California for quite some time now. You rented a 30-foot moving truck to transport all of your property to your new home in Hayward. You’re driving nonchalantly down the Nimitz Freeway and suddenly you notice the “check engine” light is on. Then you hear a fateful knocking sound. Something is seriously wrong with your moving van. The good news is that without having a panic attack you pull safely onto the side of the road. The bad news is that the engine in your moving van has seized. You are going to need a tow. You are going to need a heavy duty tow.
There’s no job too big or too heavy for Giants Towing to handle. Giants Towing Hayward’s expert staff is specifically trained to provide heavy duty towing services for vehicles weighing over 10,000 pounds such as recreational vehicles, large trucks, moving vans, and even road equipment like bulldozers. Giants Towing Hayward’s fleet of heavy duty tow trucks can support a lot of weight and we will be there for you in your time of need.
Giants Towing – Years of Superior Service
- We offer our customers availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can be there for you at any time of day or night and assist you with your roadside emergency.
- We always provide you with a timely response. Our expert technicians can reach you within 30 minutes of your call.
- Our prices can’t be beat! You’ll find Giants Towing’s pricing structure to be one of the lowest in the industry.
- We always maintain the most professional and courteous service. You’ll know right away when you meet one of our technicians that you are dealing with a highly professional team of experts.
- Giants Towing has been loyally serving the Hayward community for a number of years.
Giants Towing also provides a wide range of roadside assistance services:
- Emergency towing
- Long distance towing
- Local towing
- Automobile lockout solutions
- Gas replenishment
- Changing flat tires
- Jumpstarting batteries
- Changing dead batteries